Carefully selected. Supercilium offers a great alternative to regular brow tinting. The composition of Supercilium eyebrow dye is based on the latest innovations in hair colouring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, this henna does not leave a red glow on skin or hair. Henna has been used for thousands of years to transfer colour onto skin, leaving a sophisticated tattoo effect.
Tips for use
- Clean eyebrows with Supercilium Skin Cleansing Tonic to strip oils from skin. An even better result is achieved when eyebrows are scrubbed in advance (client can do this at home).
- Mix 1 measuring spoon with about 25-30 drops Supercilium Fixing Rosewater until a smooth substance is achieved. It’s important that the henna is not too runny, nor too thick.
- Apply a layer of henna with an angled brush. Press/stamp the dye into the eyebrow until all skin is covered, back to front as well. Make sure to create sharp lines. Correct small mistakes using a cotton swab with Tint Remover.
- Remove product at the inside of eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an ombré effect, with a damp – not too wet – cotton pad. If still too light, reapply and leave on for another 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. The longer the dye sits, the better it will penetrate the skin and the longer the effect will last.
Contains: 30 applications
Ingredients Henna Blonde
Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Lawsonia Inermis Extract, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, p-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, 1-Naphthol, P-Phenylenediamine Hcl, 4-Chlororesorcinol