Carefully selected. Supercilium offers a great alternative to regular brow tinting. The composition of Supercilium eyebrow dye is based on the latest innovations in hair colouring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, this henna does not leave a red glow on skin or hair. Henna has been used for thousands of years to transfer colour onto skin, leaving a sophisticated tattoo effect.
Tips for use
- Clean eyebrows with Supercilium Skin Cleansing Tonic to strip oils from skin. An even better result is achieved when eyebrows are scrubbed in advance (client can do this at home).
- Mix 1 measuring spoon with about 25-30 drops Supercilium Fixing Rosewater until a smooth substance is achieved. It’s important that the henna is not too runny, nor too thick.
- Apply a layer of henna with an angled brush. Press/stamp the dye into the eyebrow until all skin is covered, back to front as well. Make sure to create sharp lines. Correct small mistakes using a cotton swab with Tint Remover.
- Remove product at the inside of eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an ombré effect, with a damp – not too wet – cotton pad. If still too light, reapply and leave on for another 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. The longer the dye sits, the better it will penetrate the skin and the longer the effect will last.
Contains. 30 applications
Ingredients Henna Dark Brown
Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Cellulose Gum, P-Phenylenediamine Hcl, Lawsonia Inermis Extract, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, p-Aminophenol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1-Naphthol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, 4-Chlororesorcinol, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract